Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

My hair is falling out with every shower I take, gobs at a time! My boyfriend is concerned, should I be? I've tried some vitamins, but they dont help much. Should I change my diet? Try a different shampoo? Or is it hereditary? (mom has real thin hair) Please point me in the right direction. Thanks for your help.



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

Thyroid disease can make your hair fall out?



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

Could be stress, could be something completely different. My advice is to see a doctor.



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

If your mom lost her hair, too, it's probably hereditary.



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

it could just be Genetics my mom has really thin hair and so did my grand mother.



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

If you seek medical attention, the doctor will most usually check your thyroid function. Hair loss can be a result of thyroid malfunction, but it can be caused by other things. Not sure how much diet, hair products, or heredity play into that. Other than that, it's normal to lose some hair everyday. Anything too excessive, check with your doctor.



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

it is probably breaking off--not falling out wear your hair down--never pull it up when it is wet! ever..try using panteen pro v extra strengthening do not brush your hair when its wet either if you use flat iron make sure you use protector on your hair.



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

I've heard that falling hair or hair loss could be caused by stress and other psychological conditions. I think it would be good for you to try to eliminate possible causes so that you can get to the source. Do it one at a time so you can see what's working. You could also have alopecia so do ask your doctor about it. Gobs of hair falling out is definitely not normal.



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

is your bf poisoning you..thats a sign of arsenic poisoning..keep an eye on him



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

Since your mom's hair is thin, it could be hereditary. It also could be many things like: thryoid insufficiency, stress, medication, if taking any, recent anesthesia, etc. If it continues, see your Dr. To get a definite diagnosis, a sample of your hair can be sent to a lab for analysis.



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

Try Rogaine.



Help! My hair is falling out and I am only 24! Why?

you need to take proper vitamins and have a head massage:



Hair Growth Vitamins



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...



Head Massage For Fast Hair Growth



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy