Thursday, November 26, 2009

If i straighten only the bottom part of my hair, the last 5 inches, will my hair get damaged from th

im trying to repair my hair from all the damage its been through right now so i'm wondering if i straighten only the bottom part, since the top part of my head is already straight and the bottom is curly, will my hair get damaged on the top? because i dont care much for split ends sinc ei dont get them or thin hair, i just want to make sure my hair from my roots isn't damaged.



If i straighten only the bottom part of my hair, the last 5 inches, will my hair get damaged from the top?

use Treasemme Heat Tamer.



it minimizes heat damage, condition and shines.



but that sounds a good idea only straighten the bottom part. if u straighten your hair every day then its DAMAGED, just use heat protective spray, and youll be fine.



:]



If i straighten only the bottom part of my hair, the last 5 inches, will my hair get damaged from the top?

If you dont heat style the base, i cant see how the iron could damage it. It definately damage the ends though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy