Sunday, November 29, 2009

HELP!!! Woman with hair loss/thinning hair!?

I know i have extreme stress, and hormone problems. theres nothing i can do about either. So what CAN i do to help my hair grow thicker around my hair part? Womens rogaine? andy recipes for hair masks or something?



HELP!!! Woman with hair loss/thinning hair!?

I have the same thing...it started when I lost a lot of weight on a low carb diet and the hair never came back. I also have hormone issues and tons of stress. I use Nioxin hair shampoo and conditioner, and once and a while really coat my scalp with the conditioner to deep condition it. I try to avoid the blow dryer and straightener...I only use it on special occasions.



HELP!!! Woman with hair loss/thinning hair!?

IT'S ALL ABOUT HORMONES



HELP!!! Woman with hair loss/thinning hair!?

I spent close to a thousand dollars with a dermatologist trying to find out why my hair was thinning. That was about 10 years ago and the hair is just as thin as ever. He told me "this just happens sometimes, runs in families." He did tell me to take Biotin daily to see if that helped. I am not sure it did, but my beautician thought my hair was a bit thicker.



HELP!!! Woman with hair loss/thinning hair!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Hairloss/Hairfall



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



HELP!!! Woman with hair loss/thinning hair!?

Hair loss remedies, Balding, thinning hair, cure for baldness



http://www.mybuny.com/myarticle/articles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy