Thursday, November 26, 2009

How much are glue-in hair extensions???

I'm sooo sick of my short, thin hair and have decided to have some hair extensions. I have heared that the glue ones are the best but would have other types if cheaper. Does anyone know how much they are, and how long do they last? Thanks! xxx



How much are glue-in hair extensions???

They last anywhere from 4 to 6 months depending on how well you can take care of them!



The cheapest ones I've found online are on



www.hairtrade.com



They're around $180 for 200 strands, which is a great deal! Plus the hair is Grade A, which really good quality.



But you'll have to consult with your hairdresser to find out how much it will cost for you to put them in, because its different for each one, depending on how much they charge.



How much are glue-in hair extensions???

My best friend got hair extensions because she had short hair and it wouldn't grow long on its own, but when she put her hair up you could see the tracks. She got the glue in ones and when you ran fingers through it you could tell right away they're extensions. They only caused her trouble and she wanted them out before the 3 months ended. She ended up getting them taken out early. Another girl I knew couldn't wait to get hers out so she pulled them out herself along with some of her own hair.



If I were you I wouldn't do it, but if you do at least get the clip in hair extensions. The glue ones aren't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy