Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

My hair is just below shoulder length, and it's bothering me because it's too stringy, I have blonde thin hair. What can I do to make it less stringy looking? Should I cut my hair? If so how? I want to keep the length.



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

no



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

shave your head



it will look great!



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

If your a guy cut your hair .



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

Are you a guy or a girl?



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

im guessing your a guy right? if you are then cut it short i like the short style on boys long is just gross and unattractive but it also depends on your bone structure you need to apply more descriptions maybe a picture



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

If you are a guy...Cut it!!



If you are a girl...Maybe you should add some layers to it. Get it razored a little to add texture.



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

cut the length to be like to ur ears or something.....



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

wash it and when dry, brush it. a good blunt cut and hairdresser can work some wonders



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

Go all the way. One guard around the side, and short and combed to the side on top. It will look professional, and you will be more respected. Dress for success as well. You are what you throw out to the public.



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

Cut your hair sissy girl



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

Judging from your avatar picture, you're a man with a mullet. Definately, cut your hair. Your hair stylist should be able to offer advice on a good haircut for fine, thin hair. (like mine)



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

Cut It in shoulder lengh



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

Trim it, use a voluminizing shampoo %26amp; conditioner



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

yes



Should I Cut My Hair? If So How?

I like guys with long hair. Just keep it pulled back then it will not both you. You can get a flat iron. You just take sections of your hair and run the flat iron. I have straight hair but it makes my hair look better. Good luck! Don't do something(cut) because someone told you to. Its your hair follow your heart because at the end of the day you are the one left wearing it. I still like guys with long hair though. wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy