Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have really frizzy/thin/straight hair?

Do you know any creams/gel/etc, for non frizzy hair?



That ACTUALLY work?



I have really frizzy/thin/straight hair?

Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness



I have really frizzy/thin/straight hair?

Paul Mitchell's Skinny Serum.



Or straightening. :]



I have really frizzy/thin/straight hair?

I like Aussie Sydney Smooth, but I have curly hair so I don't know if it would be as good on straight hair.



I have really frizzy/thin/straight hair?

you can try the shampoo and conditioner from erbal essences i believe it says on the bottle anti-frizz or somethin like dat. you have to read the labels. follow the instructions. oh and remember to leave the conditioner in ur hair for at least a min and it whould work really well. DONT BLOW DRY YOUR HAIR.



I have really frizzy/thin/straight hair?

I use Pantene hair serum--it comes in a glass bottle. I also use a mouse called big sexy hair--it comes in a red container. Rub a small amount of mousse into your damp hair and add a little extra at the crown. Blow dry your hair upside down until it is almost dry and then flip over and use a round brush to style it and finish blow drying it. Finally, run over the ends with a large barrel curling iron to make your hair sleek. When you are finished, rub a dime sized amount of serum in your palms and run it through your hair, concentrating at the ends...



You will have gorgeous hair with lots of volume!!



I have really frizzy/thin/straight hair?

i use sunsilk staighten up and it contols frizz very well



I have really frizzy/thin/straight hair?

Ooo I use to have this problem really bad. My hair was extremely thin and it's naturally color but so unbelievably damaged from coloring and heat and the sun and chlorine. Phew my hair was a mess. So I didn't use any general shampoos and or conditioners. I used what was meant for my hair. I first got a hair treatment to kind of clean up it's damage. and then for about a month i used Biolage Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner which REALLY restored my hair. I still use the fortifying shampoo but I changed my conditioner to Healthy Hair by "Big Sexy Hair" and it's been working really good. My hair never has frizzys and it feels a lot thicker. But I also released myself from straight ironing and heat curling and blow drying for a while. I limited that to about once a month. I can also suggest that when you shower before you rinse out your conditioner and shampoo with scalding hot water, turn the knob to freezing. It will lock in the hair cuticles and calm the frizzys. And if you need to blow dry, do it on the cold setting, otherwise just air dry. In all honesty though, the more shampoos and conditioners you experiment with the more you can tell the difference of what each one does for your hair and you'll find one that works WONDERS for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy