Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thin, limp, straight hair...... layers????

my sister has very thin limp hair with no life, it looks dead. it is amazingly straight, but is flat on her head. i think she should get layers so it will look fuller but her hairdresser said that it will only make it look thinner. should she get layers?????



Thin, limp, straight hair...... layers????

tell her to get volumizer



Thin, limp, straight hair...... layers????

her hair dresser must be pretty dumb because i had the same kinda hair and my hair looks alot better and thicker now!! i say go for it!!



Thin, limp, straight hair...... layers????

buy some really good hair curlers and when you curl it go for the messy haired look.



just curl the hair (curl the top and leave the under hair staight) then use extra strong good quality hair spray to mess it up abit and to hold it.



oh and buy shampoo which is specially designed for thin, limp hair.



Thin, limp, straight hair...... layers????

I have thin hair also mines because I have lupus and I lose my hair. I have layers, I have always had layers and my hair looks fine. It just depends on teh ayers she gets, when you cut layers in yoru hair its does make it thinner because not al of your hair is the same length, she just needs to finad a hairdresser that can advise her on what layers will be best for her



Thin, limp, straight hair...... layers????

My hair is like that and looks great when cut with layers.



Find a hairdresser that is more knowledgeable about cutting layers



I've had a few hairdressers tell me the same thing.(frustrating)



Thin, limp, straight hair...... layers????

The worst possible thing she could do is get layers, layers will only make her hair look thinner. A good option is to use a volumizing shampoo and no conditioner. There are some great gels like Clean Lift by Redken that work great. You should only use a small amount on towel dried hair, add about a dime size to your palms and rub your hands together and then rub int the roots of the hair only. blow dry upside down using your hands only until the hair is almost completely dry then style with a brush.



Thin, limp, straight hair...... layers????

Yea, it would look really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy