Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

Im 20 yrs old and I have long but thin hair. Its always breaking and falling out by considerable amounts (not to the point of baldness). I heard that rubbing sea salt would help, but I was wondering if anyones knows any products or remedies that could help



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

Normally most people loose up to 40-100 strands a day, so it's completely normal



How to avoid breakage and split ends:



While shampooing massage gently with fingertips slowly and gently this is how your hair breaks/falls out if you do it roughly, shampooing the tips of your hair isn't necessarly only the scalp is, then rinse with warm water.



When your conditioning don't condition the roots, start where your ears are at, leave conditoner for about 1-3 mintues, comb your hair with a wide tooth comb this will prevent split ends from happening then rinse with super cold water.



Whule brushing/combing be super gentle



Drink lots of water so your hair and body will be healthy.



If you dye your hair, atleast do it once a year, hair dye has terrible chemicals in it.



Buy a leave in condtioner so your hair can stay moisturized all day long



If your in the sun alot, use a hoodie or a hat so your hair wont get damaged from the sun.



Avoid combing hair while wet, use a wide tooth comb



Don't wash your hair everyday, try 3 times a week



Don't use a heat appliace while hair is wet (curling iron, blow dryer etc) hair is soooo vulnerable while wet.



If you have split ends tell your hair stylist to cut your hair short so you won't have any more



Trim your hair tips every 4-6 weeks



Deep conditon once a week



For shampooing and conditioning to prevent split ends and breakage I suggest:



http://herbalessences.com/us/collections...



http://www.garnier.com/dispatchfructis/



Hair treatment



http://www.albertovo5.com/VPtreatment/pr...



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

take vitamins



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

i think everyone is having this problem now-a-days !!! i heard that "caviar hair cream" should do the trick ... and if you become bold dont worry we'll all still love you ;p



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

If you're a vegetarian or don't have a balanced diet this could be causing your hair to fall out. Go to see the doctor and see what he or she has to say and what advice you get.



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

Don't worry luv, use the right product for you.



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

Well because your hair is thin try not to brush your hair too often. That makes your hair even thinner and weaker. Also DO NOT try sea salt because that would break off even more hair. Since your hair is long it might be time for a hair cut. If your hair goes to long without even a trim then it starts to die at the ends and causes the whole hair to fall out. If you want really healthy hair get it cut about every month, don't straighten your hair so much because then it gets fried, and brush about once a day or so.



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

Make sure to get a trim regularly, but also.. I mean your only 20 but consider using Progaine it will help your hair grow back. Even try using horse hair shampoo you can find it at Sally Beauty Supply it will help build its strength. Also take in to condsideration your stress level and eating habits. Try drinking more milk or anything with calcium in it. Maybe even start taking a daily multi-vitamin. And massage your scalp helps promote blood flow which will promote growth :) Good Luck



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

some amount of hair loose is very normal, but if it is excessive , then you must find the cause, oily scalp, illness ,Dandruff, some kind of medication and stress are the most common reason.



If so pls try L閳ユ┉real elvive閳ユ獨 Thickening shampoo with REGENIUM-XY, keep ur hair clean and try rubbing your finger nails on both hands with each other in 2 and fro movement every day for 5 minutes or when u get time, u may ask why coz ur finger tips are connected to the nerves of ur scalp and rubbing increases blood flow to ur scalp opening hair follicles pours which get blocked.



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

hey..................for more info................ check out the below mentioned website...........i think it will help uuuuuuuuuuuuu



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

* Haircare -- natural homemade tips to Hairloss/Hairfall



http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/8...



I have a problem with my hair breaking and falling out.?

oh my gosh whoever told you sea salt was not your friend! lol



i think you should deep condition it.



i had a similar problem, and i found this great recipe for a treatment to put on your hair:



Hot Oil Hair Treatment



21 min 1 min prep



Change to: treatment US Metric



4 tablespoons olive oil



2 tablespoons honey



2-3 drops essential oils



Put honey, oil and essential oil in a plastic bag.



Twist but don't tie.



Pour boiling water in a mug.



Add plastic bag to mug until it warms up.



Apply gently to wet hair.



Don't pour it on your head, put the mixture on your hands and apply to all of your hair.



Wrap up your hair with a showercap, a towel or cling wrap.



Jump in the bath or shower.



Wait twenty minutes, then rinse and wash hair normally.



it worked for me, i hope it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy