Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have really curly/frizzy hair, I was wondering if it was a good idea to buy the remington wet to s

hair straightener, I heard it works on thin hair, but thats not the case, so I was wondering If It would be a good idea to use the wet to straight and then use a regular chi, good idea or not?



I have really curly/frizzy hair, I was wondering if it was a good idea to buy the remington wet to straight...

I have really curly and frizzy (uggggh, it's horrible :' D) hair too, and the wet to straight irons don't work for me. My hair is really thick, and even if you use a really small section of your hair, you still have to use multiple passes of the iron just to dry your hair. If you are planning on straightening you hair quickly from it being initially wet, I would recommend (from personal experience, this is what works for me . . . ) just blow drying your hair. This is usually not a good idea because it makes it sooo frizzy, but this is the most practical solution first if you're going to straighten it anyways. Then, I use the CHI silk infusion and heat treatment set in the red bottle (apply liberally . . . ) and then straighten my hair with the CHI straightener (I use the tourmaline ceramic one, it costs a little more but it is absolutely the best -- and the only -- straightener that works for my hair and it only takes one pass to straighten it). This method could work for you (it does for me . . . and my hair's a beast lol), but I would strongly advise you not to buy a wet to straight iron (as I said, my friend has one and it did NOT work for me at all :( ). I hope this helps you . . . good luck!!!



I have really curly/frizzy hair, I was wondering if it was a good idea to buy the remington wet to straight...

DON'T it didn't work on me try puting your hair on treatment.In sally's beauty supply you could find it.



I have really curly/frizzy hair, I was wondering if it was a good idea to buy the remington wet to straight...

straighten your hair, put in hairspray, then leave in conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy