Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a question about my hair?????

I fine kinda thin hair, and I like to straighten it everday but I always have to get my hair cut because it gets dead and frizzy too easily because of me straightening it...



I wanted to know what I could do with my hair so I don't always have to get it cut?



I have a question about my hair?????

Look for a hydrating shampoo. Your hair maybe very dry.



I have a question about my hair?????

you could probably find a moisturizing serum and it will help.



or you could get your hair straightened chemically.



I have a question about my hair?????

stop straightening it



I have a question about my hair?????

Get a product called "Hair Toys" i think it's by studio Fix, not 100% sure. But it'll gloss your hair and belive me, it'll totally help. Also, look into using Redkin for hair treatment, expensive but totally worth it!!!! and use a ceramic straightener, like Connair.



I have a question about my hair?????

Deep condition it once a week or so - or use a light leave-in conditioner. Also, get some sort of heat therapy serum for your strands. That'll help protect your hair.



I have a question about my hair?????

wont you try getting a perm



I have a question about my hair?????

well...my advice would be to stop straightening it...for a little while. Or try getting a special shampoo that will help your hair heal from the burning.



I have a question about my hair?????

Go to your local store and buy a heat protector for your hair...i always straighten my hair every single day weather its rain or shine....lol....this protector really works and you have nice healthy SRATIGHT hair!



I have a question about my hair?????

Don't straighten as often, and when you do, use a heat-protectant creme or spray, (L'Oreal Studioline Hot Straight Straightening Creme $3, Mane 'N Tail Barrier spray $5, Kiehls Heat Protective Straightening Balm $15) and use a mosturizing shampoo. Also, keep your straightener on a low hear setting.



I have a question about my hair?????

I also have to flat iron my hair every day as well. For a very long time I went through the dry hair breaking off stage. Really all you need to do is to get a great deep conditioner to use on your hair to keep it moisturized. If you have a Sally Beauty Supply store near you try the Ion Products they have a conditioning packet that you can buy for .99 and its the same thing that they used at the salon I worked at for the deep condtioning treatments and charged 29.99 to do. You can do it at home with a hair dryer or warm towel to activate. Also try investing in a product like Redkin Spray Starch when you straighten your hair it will protect it and keep it smooth and straight all day.. Good Luck..



I have a question about my hair?????

learn to live with curls an do things to accent the hair you have an not process it so much



I have a question about my hair?????

I suggest conditioning your hair daily but shampooing only every other day. Shampoo wears out hair and causes it to get frizzy. I also suggest replacing the good ol' wrap your hair in a towel method with scrunching it with paper towels. It sounds crazy but It prevent flyaways and ringleys. As for split ends, rub a tiny day of olive oil on them daily or cover a comb with olive oil and comb it through the split ends. Also, use a shampoo your stylist reccomends for your hair.



I have a question about my hair?????

you can buy this hair protecting stuff. you put it on before you sraighten it and then it wont get dry and frizzy. also when you take a bath or shower, put lots of conditioner and let it set for about 5 minutes.



I have a question about my hair?????

Don't worry I have suffered from the same problem.Cheap straighteners like conair and all walmart brands will burn you hair and cause dead ends no matter what.I have tried every straightener from walmart and they all seem to do the same thing.I recommend either a chi or a ISO these are both fairly expensive straighteners but once you have bought-en all the cheap ones and see that they all do the same thing then you break about even.But as for the stuff to keep your ends from breaking I use sleek look by matrix.The hot Iron smoother has worked wonders for me and all my friends who I have talked in to trying it.And the funny thing about this stuff is that it is so simple to use.Your spray a thin layer onto your hair and then do it to it. No puttin it in a making sure its even and not clumped it works great.You can get the whole line of sleek look by matrix at any salon or beauty shop.Hope this helps and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy