Sunday, June 20, 2010

Where can I get a hair thinning razor?

Nothing online, I need a hair thinning razor. Where can I get one and how much do you think they cost? If there's an alternative or like a home made one, please tell me about it =]



Where can I get a hair thinning razor?

You can get them at any beauty supply store. The best one to go to is a place called Sally's Beauty Supply. That's where all the beauty shops buy their supplies and that's where I buy all of mine. The price ranges from $5 to $25. They're all the same pretty much its just that some are bigger and some actually work a little better than others.



Where can I get a hair thinning razor?

try Sally's Beauty Supply I don't know where u r from but it would be best to get some thinning shears instead of a razor that way u won't cut too much out at once. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy