Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is ther a way to make your hair thinner?

my hair is real thick n i wanna know if there is a way to make them thinner by urself



Is ther a way to make your hair thinner?

I am not sure if there is a way to thin it out yourself (and you may not want to take permanent measures, since thicker hair may please you later down the line), but you can ask your stylist to thin it out for you, and he/she can cut it in a way to make it lighter.



Is ther a way to make your hair thinner?

hair dressers have these scissors tha make your hair thinner you should be able to buy them



Is ther a way to make your hair thinner?

i would just suggest going somewhere to get it cut, they can thin it out for you at a salon or something. i don't know how to do this on my own so i can't tell you how you can cut it yourself. sorry



Is ther a way to make your hair thinner?

By yourself.... can't think of anything except straightening it with an iron. Getting it layered would make it thinner, too.



Is ther a way to make your hair thinner?

Having thick hair is natural for some persons.Like me,I have really thick brown hair but when I go to the barber shop,I simply tell the barber to give it a cut and make it feel lighter.But by ourselves.........I guess we should just know how to take care of it and keep it fixed so that we won't feel annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy