Friday, June 18, 2010

How do i make my hair thicker with common house hold items, or a shampoo and conditioner?

I have THIN HAIR and everyone like always is talking about it! I cant stand it. I just want thicker hair!



How do i make my hair thicker with common house hold items, or a shampoo and conditioner?

Humm, the only I thing I can think of is cuttin' it short and it will grow back thicker..



How do i make my hair thicker with common house hold items, or a shampoo and conditioner?

try teasing it and take some hairspray to it and then blow dry it on cool, for a better fix try a volumizing products, and when you blow dry it after a shower use a roll brush and either hold up your hair while you blow dry or flip your head upside down



hope it helps a lil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy